Tripurari Kumar Tiwari, known by his other name Er Manish Kasyap, is an Indian journalist and politician known for his reporting on social issues through his YouTube news channel Sach Tak News. Born on March 9, 1991, in Mahanwa Dumri village, Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar, he has gained both fame and controversy for his work in the media and political sphere. This biography provides an overview of his life, education, career, controversies, and personal life.
Early Life and Education
Tripurari Kumar Tiwari was born and brought up in Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar. He completed his schooling from a government school in his village. He pursued Civil Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, and completed it in 2016.
Career as a Journalist
After completing his education, Tripurari Kumar Tiwari, also known as Er Manish Kasyap, started his career as a journalist. He gained popularity through his YouTube news channel “Sach Tak News” where he reported on various social issues, particularly in Bihar. His videos and reporting style garnered attention and a significant following on social media.
Career in Politics
Apart from his career in journalism, Tripurari Kumar Tiwari has also ventured into politics. He is known for his involvement in local politics in Bihar and has been associated with a political party. He has been active in advocating for various social and political causes through his political engagements.
Tripurari Kumar Tiwari, aka Er Manish Kasyap, has been embroiled in several controversies throughout his career. Some of the notable controversies include:
- FIR for collecting money by dishonest means: In 2019, Tripurari Kumar Tiwari was accused of collecting money from the public via social media for personal benefit. An FIR was registered against him in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), including forgery and dishonesty.
- Endangering life of police personnel: In the same year, Tripurari Kumar Tiwari was accused of attacking a police personnel, obstructing government work, and causing riots. An FIR was registered against him in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under IPC sections like assault, obstruction of government work, and rioting.
- Attempt to murder a teacher: Tripurari Kumar Tiwari was also accused of attempting to murder a teacher named Arvind Kumar in 2019. He was alleged to have forcefully entered Arvind’s house with a mob, thrashed him, manhandled Arvind’s wife, and damaged property. An FIR was registered against him under various sections of IPC, including attempt to murder.
- Forming a gang: In 2019, Tripurari Kumar Tiwari was accused of forming a gang with other youth from his area and engaging in violent incidents. An FIR was registered against him under IPC sections related to violence and unlawful activities.
- Spreading fake news: Tripurari Kumar Tiwari has been accused of spreading fake news and misinformation, including allegations of fake call recordings and spreading fake news about migrant workers from Bihar being beaten in Tamil Nadu.
Not much is known about Tripurari Kumar Tiwari’s personal life, as he mostly keeps it private. He is known to be a Hindu by religion and hails from Bihar, India.
Tripurari Kumar Tiwari, also known as Er Manish Kasyap, is an Indian journalist and politician known for his reporting on social issues through his YouTube news channel Sach Tak News. He has gained both fame and controversy for his work in the media and political sphere.